Terms & Conditions
- We pride ourselves in the depth of knowledge gained over the past 152 years. We are constantly on the look-out for interesting new varieties as well as tracking down some of the rarer species. There's something for everyone on our website.
- All bulbs and plants offered are of the highest quality and of top size or as stated.
- CONSERVATION POLICY - Our bulbs and plants are not collected from wild sources, only cultivated stocks are supplied.
Payment & Pricing:
- The placing of an order constitutes an agreement to purchase as per our Terms and Conditions.
- Payment is required at the time of placing an order, all major credit cards are accepted. Credit card transactions are listed on your card statement as P. de Jager & Sons Limited.
- All prices are exclusive of VAT.
- An order may be cancelled in writing; by telephone or e-mail providing the order has not already been dispatched to the customer.
- We are unable to accept Gift Vouchers online, please contact our sales office on 01622 840229.
- We endeavour only to have products on our website that are available to order or in stock. Unless instructed to the contrary, we reserve the right, if a variety be unavailable or below standard, to substitute others of equal or greater value.
- Any goods received, which are found to be unsatisfactory, must be returned within seven days for free replacement or refund.
- All orders are executed in rotation as they become available and will take place from Early April, subject to weather conditions.
- Your order will be dispatched by Parcelforce or Royal Mail.
- P. de Jager & Sons Limited shall not be liable for any loss of profits, inconvenience, consequential or indirect loss or damage or have any liability to pay compensation other than any refund outlined elsewhere in these conditions.
- P. de Jager & Sons Limited cannot guarantee the accuracy of information, specifications and pricing in any of its published material or any representations or misrepresentations made by company personnel or its agents.
- These terms and conditions are governed by the law of England and Wales. If any part is deemed invalid or unenforceable the validity and enforceability of all other parts shall not be affected. These terms and conditions do not affect the customer’s statutory rights.
P. de Jager & Sons Limited. Registered in England. Company number: 6574262 VAT number 933 9026 20